Video On Demand (VOD) is an exciting and instant way of watching adult movies online. In order to have a good VOD experience, the following requirements is highly recommended:
Internet Speed Of At Least 1Mbps Or More
The Latest Internet (Web) Browsers - your web surfing program.
The Latest Media Players - plays the videos.
Download To Own Movies Hints - keep the 'actual' movie file on your PC and play whenever you want.
- KNOW beforehand where you are going to save the file on your computer.
For example, create a folder on your desktop and call it 'My VOD Files'
Many customers call in asking what happened to their download, and this
is 99% the reason why they can't find it.
- RIGHT click your mouse over the big download button, NOT the usual left click.
Right clicking will open a menu where you choose the action you want - Save file/link as...
- DO NOT INTERRUPT the download process until its finished.
If by chance the download was interrupted, you have 24hrs to re-download the movie
without costing you any VOD minutes.
- NO MORE THEN 2 AT A TIME. Trying to download more than 2 movies at a time not
only will eat up your bandwidth and makes things slower, but can also disrupt your
downloads (low resources on your computer) and you will need to re-download.
- TAKE YOUR TIME. The reason why we offer free promo minutes
because its a great way to check out movies first before you decide to download them.
More Frequently Asked Questions
Video On Demand FAQs